Mailing address only: 4400 N. Scottsdale Rd Ste. 9-319 | Scottsdale, AZ 85251
phone: 480-704-4628 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Scottsdale, Arizona
Zander- This boy is such a little love bug who has been waiting for his forever home for over a year! He is great with kids and loves playing with other dogs!
To learn more about Zander - check out his bio! http://www.luckydogrescue.org/dog-adoption/0000001944
The mission of Lucky Dog Rescue is to:
· rescue dogs off of the euthanasia list of high kill shelters in the Phoenix AZ metro area, get them spayed or neutered, vaccinated, and microchipped, and adopt them out to new loving forever homes.
· rehabilitate and train dogs that needs special attention
· educated the public about the responsibilities of being a pet owner, including the importance of spaying and neutering, vaccinations, licensing, nutrition and proper hygiene
· maintain a high quality of service to everyone that comes in contact Lucky Dog Rescue
· maintain our 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation status. Our EIN number is 20-1630535
9 Year old Labrador Sadee adopted Aug, 2013 after being left behind by her family
Lucky Dog Rescue Volunteers, along with the "Devoted Dolls" at our Rockabilly Fundraiser 1/25/2014 at the Rhythm Room in Phoenix
Lucky Dog Rescue Fundraiser/ Adoption Event at Lucky Break Billiards and Grill 7/26/2014
What makes Lucky Dog Rescue special:
- Our dogs are 100% vet checked and healthy. All our dogs are current on vaccines, altered, microchipped, and many had basic blood work before they are adopted.
- Our dogs must pass a behavior evaluation. We don't take in, or adopt out, aggressive dogs.
- Most of our dogs are in private foster homes, which makes the transition to a new home easier.
- Lucky Dog Rescue has trainers that work with our dogs on basic commands before they are adopted.
- We continually support our adopters AFTER adoption.
- We are a 100% volunteer based 501 3(c) organization. All money donated to Lucky Dog Rescue goes directly to the care of our dogs.